Here is my daily skincare routine. I change my skincare regime, depending on the season and what new products we have launched at Rodial HQ!
Here are the steps I use each day to keep my skin looking radiant, from season to season!
- Stemcell Super-food Cleanser: is great for post summer time, as it helps to nourish the skin & feed the skin with omegas and vitamins! As I’m always heading from a photo shoot to an event, sometimes my face can feel caked with male-up and this cleanser works to remove all heavy make-up whilst cleansing the skin.
- Bee venom serum: plumps like nothing else, tricks the skin to thinking it has been stung ! This product gives instant hydration and is great to use before applying your make-up as a base coat!
- Dragon’s blood day SPF 15 : perfect transition from summer to winter skin, as it’s light like a gel. Works well for dry skin like mine that has to handle city life!
- Super Acid Rush Peel SPF 15: once a week, I use the Acid Rush Peel it’s a great alternative to a chemical peel. It leaves my skin pigmentation free and reveals a new layer of skin that is soft, clear and radiant.
- Glamtox night gel : this powerful night cream leaves my skin glowing, the retinol works to keep my skin looking younger!, I wake up with a healthy glow each morning!
Who’s seen our new Bee Venom & Placenta 24 carat ultimate Cream?
For the a-list celebrities, human placenta is proving to be the latest Hollywood beauty secret. Not that they are necessarily eating it, but spreading it on their skin!
We have launched our own Rodial version and combined into our best selling Bee Venom range. The ultimate skin rejuvenation moisturiser with biomimetic growth factors from placenta, melittin peptide and liquid gold.
This is Rodial’s most extreme concentration of anti-ageing complexes, to help act on the 10 visible signs of ageing!
I have been using this cream twice a day and my skin feels amazing! I have a healthy glow, no blemishes in sight, my skin feels plumped and super hydrated!
My skin has never felt so soft, this is currently exclusive to Harrods so pop down and check it out!
Follow me on Instagram @mrsrodial for exclusive news on new products & new celebrity fans!
Fashion week is now in full swing and we have seen some fabulous collections so far including Mary Katrantzou and the incredible Topshop Unique show!
On Saturday I attended Julien McDonald’s show, he’s a close friend and I always support him each season. A number of celebrities sat front row including Nip+Fab’s brand ambassador Millie Mackintosh, Melissa Odabash and Abbey Clancy.
Julien is famous for this use of embroidery, beading and glitz that gives him a signature high-wattage glamour and red-carpet label. This collection kicked off with pencil dresses slashed to the navel with transparent tulle inserts and cobweb-knit panels that showed some skin and brought a sexy element. Baby doll shift dresses made an appearance alongside ruffled playsuits and the most spectacular bridal gowns.
The collection was beautiful it had Julien’s trademark look however had a modern new twist that makes it very exciting, it won’t be long before a number of celebrities will be rocking these beauties down the red carpet.
Congratulations Julien a beautiful and unique collection.
Victoria Beckham displayed a fantastic collection, that I loved! This collection was very wearable and will make it easy for the every women at work to relate to and want to go and buy! With the launch of her London flagship store coming up, this collection fits in perfectly and will have a number of fashionista’s including myself running down to stock up on next seasons staple essentials!
Aspects of the collection I fell in love with, was the idea of ‘an eclectic uniform’ that informed the slender tailoring, made from natural-coloured jute that belted at the waist. I love the bold floral prints that give the illusion of camouflage print! Safari style shirts and stripes made an appearance with long hem lines, meaning this collection is ideal for the office ladies who want to make a statement.
The stand out piece for me was a lace up chunky jumper that I adore! The shoes and accessories were another great aspect of the collection, this being the first year Victoria has included shoes designed by the VB brand. The flat cowboy style shoes were unique and stood out on the catwalk. Victoria including flats is great, as it shows she cares about her customers needs and wants us to look fabulous 24/7 whether its a flat shoes or high heel day!
Overall I loved the collection the atmosphere was great and of course doting husband David and oldest son Brooklyn were on hand to support Victoria sitting front row.
I’m now very excited for the store to open! Congrats VB a beautiful wearable collection.
While on my yearly trip to Mykonos, I have a number of products that I’m crushing on this year.
Here are my top five holiday beauty products.
- After a long day in the sun an after-sun body cream is essential, I’ve been using our 24ct Body Cream Soufflé it helps to instantly hydrate while the Shea Butter soothes, leaving my skin soft and nourished.
- To protect my skin I use SPF30 Sunspot Filter it’s my favourite product at the moment as it gives a high protection with SPF30 but is still a light weight formula and rubs in quickly and easy with no mess.
- Gold Bee 24ct Gold Super Serum works to plump the skin, leaving my skin super soft with a healthy youthful glow. I us this morning and night for a radiant complexion.
- On holiday I don’t like to cake my face with heavy foundations, so I use Instaglam Skin Tint HAMPTONS it’s a great tinted moisturiser that provides medium coverage, so my skin can shine through and leaves me with a dewy natural glow.
- Glamsticks are my Holiday go-to product, as they provide instant hydration to the lips, they protect with built in SPR15 and keep my lips nourished and looking the part! I use PSYCHO it’s a coral orange that works perfectly for holiday!
Follow my full holiday diary on Instagram @MrsRodial. Happy holidays everyone!
Last night I attended the Calvin Klein Jeans and mytheresa.com party at Rosenfield Porchini.
I was honoured to be part of this event, as Calvin Klein campaigns have always been such a big influence to the fashion industry. Lottie Moss has now modelled for Calvin Klein 21 years after Kate did her first campaign for the brand – and now she’s hitting the fashion party scene!
The event was full of celebs and it had a great atmosphere. My style for night included a vintage jumpsuit with Saint Lauren white pointy pumps, Mulberry clutch with my her in loose curls. A great 70’s inspired look that I loved.
Daisy looked gorgeous, in Calvin Klein shorts and oversize top.
Last night was our Nip+Fab press event to celebrate our new Dragons Blood Fix Range and our beautiful brand ambassador Millie Mackintosh. We hosted the event on a rooftop suite in the Soho Hotel the room was beautiful and had the most amazing view of London.
I wore this great structured tunic from one of my favourite designers Mary Katranzou, with grey skinnies and my favourite lace up Aquzzura shoes for the perfect tea party event look!
A number of celebrities attend the event including Millie Mackintosh, Julian McDonald and Mellissa Odabash. Who all looked wonderful!
Millie stole the show with a printed silk shirt dress from the British designer Eleanor linden, with grey strappy block sandals and her hair worn in her usual trade mark style loose curls! Millie looked beautiful!
Thanks for everyone who attended it was great success!
Last night was the Serpentine Summer Party in Hyde Park, I love this event the sun is always shining and location is beautiful. The event had a very glittering guest list, with an array of A-listers everyone from Bradley Cooper to Cara Delevingne!
I wore one of my favourite designers Mary Katrantzou, a sky blue textured tunic with a dipped hem on one side and cut off vintage shorts. One of my favourite party bags as its small, but gives a wow impact is my red Chanel Lego cross bag. I teamed this with electric blue wedges and my hair in loose curls, the perfect summer party outfit.
I loved so many looks from the night. Cara looked beautiful and classic in a long black gown, with her hair in simple but effective pony tail. Suki Waterhouse wore a low cut, dusty pink chiffon gown she looked stunning.
The highlight of the night was the performance from Pharrell Williams he sounded amazing and owned the crowd.
Olivia Palermo goes all Carrie Bradshaw on us as she marries her beau in an untraditional super chic assemble.
Olivia always looks effortlessly stylish, she has a great edge about her where she can put looks together that don’t traditionally work and look incredible!
On her wedding day she did not disappoint and stuck to her edgy but classic style. She looked absolutely stunning in a cream jumper with ostrich feathers, a white tulle skirt and matching shorts all by Carolina Herrera, adding cobalt Manolo Blahniks to act as her ‘something blue.’
She wore her hair in a loose but well put together pony tail, with her make-up subtle but effective. She had perfectly groomed brows, with a slightly smokey eye, rose cheeks and finished with a dusty pink lip.
Congratulations Olivia you looked beautiful, a wedding look that will be remembered for all the right reasons!
The last few weeks has been an very exciting time. We have signed our first celebrity ambassador for Nip+Fab, the gorgeous Millie Mackintosh! I couldn’t be more thrilled. Millie is perfect for the brand, she oozes everything that we are about, natural beauty, sculpted body and effortless style!
Over the next few weeks expect to see lots of behind the scene videos, pictures and gossip from our exciting Millie for Nip+Fab shoot! I’m especially excited to share all of Millie’s favourite products and her top tips to staying flawless 24/7.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for all our exclusive news on Millie.
Get flawless like Millie with Nip+Fab! #Milliefornipandfab